Friday, May 17, 2013

Lightroom 5 Beta

I downloaded the Adobe beta version of LR5 to check out the improvements.  I have been using my LR3.4 version more and more.  I really do like it and the organizational aspect.  I'm going to put up three car shots from 2011.  All have been edited in LR5.  I have watched some tutorials about the program so I will say I haven't even touched the surface of this newer version.  And, no, these are not shot in HDR, all hand held.

 Black Porsche wheel shot.  Starburst on back wheel was not put there by me, but the lens and lighting.

 50 something Chevy if my memory serves me correctly, Beep Beep!

Looks like HDR but not.  Didn't know I was going here until it was done and my son-in-law pointed it out to me.  Good eye Greg.....he also shoots a mean shot with a camera.  I say, I say, the boy has talent ;-)

No comments: