Two weeks ago this Saturday we took the new motor home on its maiden voyage or shakedown. We had been having storms and figured that this Mothers Day weekend was going to be soggy. Saturday started out with rain in the forecast so the couple that we were with thought it best to go to Ash Cave first. since we were in the hills and the trail up to the falls was in heavy foliage the lighting early in the day wasn't the best, especially since it was overcast as well. This is a shot of the stream that flows from the falls. They aren't huge at all and if there is a small drought then they don't flow at all.