Monday, April 6, 2015

Just a Streak....Blink..Blink..Blink

I was playing around with lenses in the dark sky when I saw a light coming towards me from the east.  Even though these things are moving relatively slow at the distance from me they move very fast when you are working in the dark and trying to make adjustment.  Didn't have time to setup the tripod so this is hand held.  I trashed the head on approaches because of too much camera shake but you can see some sort of external lighting, maybe wing lights are present as well as each wing and tail marker lamps.  There were three planes in a row but I just couldn't get setup properly.  All from the east and all headed to Vandalia, Dayton International Airport.




1 comment:

Birdman said...

I would have never guessed what you had here. I thought lights on a horizon line... maybe taken from a plane. Interesting.