Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Love Digital and Old Posts Missed

I found this in my drafts. I had forgotten that I had started it and hadn't paid attention to the blog that it didn't show up. Of course this was started before my most recent posting about my lens addition.

I also found a draft on my project that I just appologized about as well as another one I had started. All gone now.

This is what happens when you retire, too many projects get started and yet this isn't like me.


I have started playing around with the digital power of my Canon Rebel XTi. It started a little over a month ago when my son-in-law helped me with some photos I had taken. Since then I have improved my clarity and hopefully my compisition. I just decided to take some shots of my car in the garage in the dark. Well, mostly dark. I had a small flourescent desk lamp on behind me. I originally took 120 shots. I used a tripod sense a lot of the times would be impossible for me to hold still long enough. The car is a 2002 Miata MX 5 SE. It is titanium in color with a saddle interior. I have pretty much the standard headlamps of the time and the instrument lighting is red. There is a silver metal flake in the paint.



This is my desktop for now.





I see black light effect.



No, I don't have racing lights but the effect I did is neat.



No comments: