Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Taj Ma Garaj Visit

I took over 116 photos at the museum.  Nice thing about digital, I lowered the number kept significantly.  These are some of the ones that I either really like or show what Porsche means to me.

It can be the design of the wheel hub on the Carrrera GT which is the same as the ring around the exhaust port except for color to the fact that Porsche has kept the style and shape since the 356.

My added feature, take a listen.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdePhx9HVjo

The thing about this place is its casualness.  John Dixon, the owner, uses the Porsche colors as themes and yet does whimsical things like the murals or the dropping of a VW through the roof.  By the way, blow the pictures of the murals up and look at who is in them.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are nice photos of the cars.

In response to your comment about birds here. We didn't have as many birds this summer. Normally, many more exotic looking birds, would have been here but I think the climate warmed enough to allow them to go a bit farther north before stopping so they passed through here on their way to somewhere else.

Like you, we had mostly sparrows, doves, and not many of those, and starlings in the spring and some grackles. Not as many hawks either. I think there is a big change going on that we don't seem to notice.

Thanks for your visit.