Friday, November 7, 2014

dPs challenge

DPS....Digital Photography School is a online newsletter with offerings of tutorials both free and fee based.  The fee based are usually from professionals with eBooks involved.  So far I've been a cheap skate and yet I have gotten a ton of training.  I have never taken the challenge of sending a photo until now.  I'm not sure what to expect but I hope to get some criticism or feedback.  It's nice to hear "good shot" or "great picture" but it's also nice to get the negatives, even if, one...you don't like what you hear or read or, two....the critic does get what you are trying to put across.  My brother is a good critic....he tells me what he sees.  My wife does the same thing....tells it like it is and she is tough as nails.  My daughter, a graphic designer, and my niece, becoming a self employed photographer, are gentle soles.  Their kind, boosting the spirit or the retired guy.  And my sister-in-law, well she just loves everything and can find no fault.  You have to love her comments.

Anyway, I sent this in to DPS as my monthly photo challenge for the subject matter of ..... Brown.

Enjoy ;-)

1 comment:

Birdman said...

UPS and I both appreciate brown. Like this image.