Sunday, July 24, 2016

A Digression From the Project

A couple of mornings ago I kept hearing a bird that was somewhat unfamiliar.  I ran to the window and threw open the sash and what to my wondering eyes did appear but a Cardinal.  Well, it was dressed in a red suit.  Anyway, I tried to get my camera to get a shot of it but I was too late, however, I did better than that I think.  The moon was still up and this was between 9 and 10 AM.  Considering the heat and humidity it was very clear.  So I take a couple of shots and today I started to work with them just to see what I could come up with.

In my opinion this came out pretty good.  I really had to do nothing to it as the DOF (depth of field) was perfect, blurred roof as I focused on the moon.  Clarity of the moon was even better when done this way.  You make up you mind, opinions are just that, opinions and yours will be just a correct as mine.


All editing was done in On1 Photo10 with just the text and file type which was done in PS CC



No comments: