Friday, December 28, 2007

Happenings

It has been awhile since I put anything in here. First of all, if anyone is following this blog I would like to update you on my buddy Geno (stubby) and his finger situation. It has been almost two months since he tried to become someone that could only point with their left hand or make everyone feel like he was constantly giving them the finger. Well, we had coffee yesterday and even though it was totally bandaged still I will say it looks marvelous. No blood or stains on the outside of the bandage. He even did a one finger tap dance on the table to show me it wasn't hurting quite as bad as before. I did fail to ask if he was still on the happy (V) pills but he seemed normal, well as normal as Geno can be. During our coffee break we came to the conclusion that we only have three months before we will get, at least, some top down weather. April should bring a few TDW's, anytime the sun is out and it's 50 + degrees counts.

Secondly, Steph and Greg went to York, England to visit some friends. From what I have gotten in e-mail it looks as if they are having a real good time. Their pictures are currently posted on Pat and Jamies blog, attached at the top of this site. It was different not having them here at Christmas, especially since I haven't missed one with her in 29 years. We'll celebrate next month.....you know.....pass out the gifts.

Only other thing I have done as far as the house goes is to move a switch to the otherside of the sink for the garbage disposal and convert the old switch to a receptacle. Before you had to turn on the water and then stretch 7 to 8 feet to turn on the thing and then reverse the procedure to turn it off. There was a receptacle to the left so I bought a combo switch/receptacle and installed it as well as re-routed the power to the disposal up to the new location.

Getting ready to paint again. Hopefully will post as I go.

2 comments:

Gene said...

Well it hasnt been 2 months,It happen nov 30. To all who view this great Blog I wish you a Happy New Year and may the droppings of Geese fertilize your yard this next New Year!!! Happy New Year Butch and Cindy

From Reine and Stubby

Steph said...

Glad to hear Gene's finger is getting back to its finger duties!

See you for Janu-christmas soon!! (perhaps this weekend?)