Friday, June 13, 2008
Well, I broke down and decided to rearrange the garage layout. First was deciding to paint the concrete edge of the foundation. Thought I could keep it cleaner if painted. After using only abut a quart or less it was recommended to paint the floor from the front wall out to the first relief crack. This is about 360 square feet. Paint can says it is good for 250 to 400 sq. ft. I painted it and still have 1/3 of a gallon left. Used Behr concrete paint....good stuff. I didn't use the bonding agent so I could be unhappy with myself if it comes up. Cindy and I decided to rearrange the layout so at about 7:30 this morning, in order to beat the heat, we started putting things back and in a different fashion. Definitely works better and makes the garage look larger. This gets things away from the cars too, big deal to me. Next will be to paint the rest of the floor out to the door.