Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bought My Self Something

Getting more and more into the photography thing so today I went and bought a backpack.  I must admit, there are a lot to choose from.  You can see them either in a camera shop, online at various websites or on YouTube where some individuals do personal reviews.  Some of these are actually quite helpful.

I like one and went to look at it locally but upon arriving I found that they didn't have it in stock and when check it wasn't in any of their stores in town.  Nearest one, Cleveland.  I waited until today to see it.  I also took the time to look at one that I had not seen online.  I liked it to so I had the one brought in from Cleveland so I could do the compare thing.

There were a couple of features on the newest choice that the first one didn't have, a tripod carrier and physically more space even though they were really about the same size, and the ability to become either a sling type or full backpack. 

The packs are the Clik Elite Compact Sport and the Tamrac Evolution 6.  I bought the Tamrac. 

No comments: