Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall

Yesterday morning I awoke to a cloudy, dreary looking day. It was warmer than usual for this time of year, about 10 degrees, so I figured I would get some outdoor work done sometime during the day.
When I open the blinds I have a view of some small trees that have been planted. One, not so small but in relative growth of the species it is small. The one further out is small and really not much taller than myself.
Bottom line, I liked the color combination that I was looking at so I took these shots. And, as it turned out, the weather stayed very warm but not bad for out door work and the sun came out after lunch to brighten things up.
Brilliant ContrastLeather Look
On a cloudy day the Silver Maple in the background will lighten any yard up with its yellow hue.

No comments: