Monday, September 17, 2012

Working With Images

I took these two photos a couple of days ago on different days not knowing exactly why or what I was going to do with them. This morning I decided to try some different approaches to editing them. First obstacle is the sun, it's in my face. Second is my lack of imagination so I wasn't sure how to approach them. As I worked on each photo I kind of fell into clarity and impact on the first one and haziness on the second. With the clarity/impact I thought it showed that the day was going to be a good day and with haziness my thoughts led to the future and the harvest. See what you think.

It's going to be a brilliant day!

The Harvest Is Coming Soon

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great colors in these shots. The last one is my favorite.

Birdman said...

So, is that 'orange' corn in the photo?

Butch said...

That's how Indian corn starts in Ohio....