Friday, May 1, 2015

Before and After....

You just have to love Adobe's Lightroom.  Other than the watermark this was totally done in LR(cc) or as a stand alone LR6.

I'm no expert by any means but I do believe this is pretty good for someone that isn't trained in photography.  I'm not even sure what type of photography I like or do best.  I tend to do more landscape but I like macro, however, I feel like I'm leaning towards more of an impressionist.  I like to try to save badly take photos, something I have no trouble in having plenty of.


Before















                                                                         

After                                

                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                       



No comments: