Sunday, July 6, 2014

Repainting in Photoshop

 
Not sure if I like this but I did a simple three step of a fairly even exposed photo and made it an HDR in three simple steps but not in the camera.  Simply +2 over exposed, even exposed, and -2 under exposed.  Saved all three and used the HDR Pro in CS5.  The picture really came out crappy so I decided to try taking it in a direction from there by painting it.  
 
 
 
Well, this is what it turned out to be.  Looks a little more like pencil coloring to me.  The leaves are too speckled for my liking but then had I had the original in a split screen mode I may have done better.  It came out washed out, should have saved a copy of that as well.  I turned it into a b/w before painting the colors back in.  Some dodging was done but not much.  Mostly a paint brush.  


No comments: