Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Behind The Clouds.....Then Out of The Clouds

     Caught this when taking photos of the light beams coming from behind the clouds in the morning as the sun was rising. 

 

     I wasn't sure where this plane was going to come out or if it would be too small to get.  This doesn't sound like much time but he stayed hidden for a good two maybe three minutes before popping out the other side.  In that time I would assume he had traveled several hundred miles at least.

 
     Little did I know that when I started taking this series of photos that I had the beginning of this jet coming onto my frame.  It's just a speck but I highlighted it a bit in the lower left 3rd.  I hadn't really looked at what I had after every shot, I just figured I would do the usual, take the shot and delete later.  There isn't much time for anything else when dealing with sun rises or sun sets.
 

No comments: